Business, Corporate, and Commercial Law
The lawyers at Checketts McKay Law have extensive experience in commercial and corporate work across many industry sectors. We work closely with our clients to understand their businesses and objectives.
Our services include:
- Sale and purchase of businesses either through asset or share sales
- Commercial contracts, including for the supply of goods and services, outsourcing, and joint ventures
- Franchising advice
- Legal advice on financing
- Shareholder agreements, company constitutions and company restructuring
- Advice on directors’ duties and governance questions
- Partnership formation, restructuring and dissolution.