Buying or selling a property is usually the most significant transaction many of us undertake, and our experienced lawyers are here to try and make that process easier.
The team at Checketts McKay Law have particular expertise in advising first-home buyers, lifestyle property purchasers and landlords regarding residential property investments.
Our services include:
- Buying and selling residential property of all types
- Legal advice on financing, including Kiwisaver withdrawal and Home Start Grants
- Subdivision work and property development
- Tenancy and leasing matters, including advice in respect of the obligations of landlords and tenants and the Healthy Homes Standards
- Lifestyle property water, services and planning requirements
- General property questions and issues, including easements, covenants and fencing.